Several studies show our personal presentation can enhance or limit our success in life, and that what we wear says more about who we are faster and more effectively than any words we utter or product we sell. Not only does the way we look impact how we ourselves feel, it has an impact on how others feel about us, too.
Do your team members deal with the public? Are they out and about meeting clients and making sales? Studies show that the way you look can have a huge impact on how you are perceived- and if your people are presenting themselves poorly, chances are you're missing out on some great opportunities that could have a direct impact on your bottom line.
“Not only are customers likely to judge employees themselves by their dress, but customers are also likely to use employee dress as cues to the quality of the organisation itself." - Source: 'The effects of dress on customer expectations of service quality & purchase’ Journal of Business Research, 2004.
We know talking to someone you employ about their personal presentation is difficult and that everyone has a different idea of what appropriate workplace attire is, that’s why this workshop is invaluable.
If you want to inspire your team to excellence – our Professional Presentation workshop is a must!
Get your team working for your brand in every aspect – not just the work they put in. With real and helpful information to ensure attendees are given the tools
to use every day, we cover both the why
and the how
of personal image, give skills for building rapport and presenting ideas. An interactive and fun one to two hour session (we tailor to your needs) will ensure your team feel empowered and motivated to put their best foot forward. This session will provide your people with context for you to underscore your current dress code and set a definitive standard of dress. It will most certainly open up a dialogue around appropriate dress that is invaluable. We cover:
- First Impressions - why they matter and why you need to care
- Your Presentation - how it can affect your professional relationships
- Your Personal Brand - why the way you dress reflects who you are at work
- Professionalism - what that looks like and the expectations of your customer
- Business Etiquette - introductions, lunches, email and mobile use
- Conversation Stacking - the ultimate tool for networking events
- Clothing - what the perfect working wardrobe looks like
- Polishing the Apple - the importance of grooming, tips around body shape
We can also provide your people with individual fifteen minute one-on-one sessions.